1. Coordinate colors but do not match them.
2. Think classic. This art will be on your wall and you want it to span the test of time.
3. Consider your personal style and how you've decorated your home. Do you love neutrals or pops of color? How will your clothing choices complement your housing decor?
4. Be careful of patterns. Some patterns look fantastic but use it as an accessory or only on one person otherwise it may be a distraction. Also, don't let the kiddos wear character shirts or costumes, it can take away from the pictures.
5. Pick one outfit first and build the remaining pieces around the first outfit. I recommend the mom finding her clothes first so she feels extra amazing.
We love helping families coordinate their outfits and bounce ideas off of us so call today and let's schedule you in.
See you at your session!